See how ADP client, JAE Restaurant Group enhanced their processes to attract and retain strong staff
Innovations for QSRs & Restaurants
ADP's solutions and expertise are designed to help you manage your way forward today — and create an even better workplace for the future.
ADP’s industry-leading HR and payroll solutions help restaurants get back to work with solutions that are agile by design, with built-in features that can help support a safe and confident return to the workplace.
Return to Workplace dashboard
Monitor trends about your workforce, including availability, attestation results and sentiment. Identify and schedule workers based on availability, location, job title and other attributes. And initiate contact tracing to help keep your workforce healthy.
- Worker readiness surveys and attestations
- Send short surveys to collect worker readiness and sentiment about returning to the workplace.
- Touchless time kiosk
- Equip workers with time & attendance tracking — without touching a device.
Be confident about compliance
Tap into a knowledge base for compliance — at your fingertips. From new leave laws and time tracking requirements, to record-keeping and much more. Available with ADP® Compliance on Demand.
Estimate employee retention tax credit benefits
With a few clicks, estimate your company’s potential tax benefit from the employee retention tax credit as part of the CARES Act. Available with ADP DataCloud.
Engage your employees – wherever they are
Connect with your employees to help turn your people’s natural talent into extraordinary performance – even as more people work remotely. Available with StandOut® powered by ADP®.
Manage compliance confidently
- Track FFCRA earnings codes
- Gather data inputs for PPP loan application and forgiveness process
- Defer eligible state, local and federal taxes based on new legislation
- Determine employee retention tax credit eligibility
- Interpret new safety requirements (e.g. OSHA) and apply to workplace for returning workers
- Track legislative and regulatory needs
- Support compliance with expert team
- Benchmark compensation and key HR metrics
- Manage unemployment processes
- File and track tax credits
- Equip workers with a touchless time kiosk
- Design and implement an infectious disease response program for my company
- Pay people digitally (no live checks)
- Schedule and track shifts, time and attendance
- Execute HR, benefits and payroll with expert team
- Hire and onboard new talent
- Manage employee leaves and absences
- Implement new policies for uniforms, modified sick / absence polices and more
- Survey workers to determine readiness for return (availability, sentiment)
- Select workers based on readiness
- Screen and capture worker ability to work (health attestation)
- Invite and schedule workers for return to work
- Manage virus-positive worker situations
- Monitor worker sentiment and availability trends
Support employee wellness and engagement
- Nurture employee engagement
- Help employees with retirement savings
- Equip workers with financial wellness tools
- Give employees access to counseling sessions, legal and financial referrals and consultations
- Provide employees with discounts on expenses like groceries, pharmacies, delivery services and more
- available now
- coming soon
- * capabilities vary by ADP product
For over 70 years, our mission hasn't changed – design better ways to work for you and your employees. We continue with this unwavering commitment to providing the solutions and support you need to move forward with clarity and confidence. .
See how ADP can help you find and retain Quick Service and restaurant Employees
Fill out the form below to get the top 10 tips to recruiting and retaining QSR employees!